We are excited to announce that we are opening up our in-store location on May 15th! That being said, the safety of our customers, staff, and families is very important to us. We will be practicing the following guidelines:
- All customers must wear a mask at the time of appointment.
All visits to the store must be by appointment only.
- Once customers arrive for their appointment, please text 302-213-9208 to notify us of your arrival.
- Before entering our store, we will provide you with hand sanitizer, gloves, and booties.
Only 1 appointment party will be allowed inside the store at one time.
There will be a max of 4 people per appointment. If you would like to bring in other people, feel free to use Zoom, FaceTime, or other video chat services to include them virtually.
Brides are encouraged to make a wishlist before their appointment from our in-store styles that they would like to try on. This will enable us to pull the dresses before hand and keep the process more streamlined.
If anyone has any symptoms of being sick please reschedule.
If anyone arrives with symptoms, you will be respectfully asked to leave and reschedule. Thank you for understanding!
- After leaving the store, we ask all our customers to place used gloves and booties in the waste basket outside of the door.
Other Cleaning & Safety measures:
All staff members will be wearing a mask and disposable gloves.
Gloves will be changed, and hands washed between each appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be given at the door, and will be available throughout the store.
Dresses that were tried on will be steamed before the next appointment.
Door handles and other surfaces will be sanitized between each appointment.
Thank you so much for supporting our business, and following the appointment guidelines dictated above. As a family owned business we understand keenly the importance of health & safety. We have elderly family members living with us, and are taking every precaution to keep them and our customers healthy.
Please do not hesitate to call or text us at (302) 213-9208 and we will provide additional information.
Please note we can make special arrangements upon request and weather permitting for concerned family members.
We look forward to helping you find your dream dress soon!
See you soon,