Appointment Guidelines / Covid-19 Guideline
We are currently open by private appointments! That being said, the safety of our customers, staff, and families is very important to us. Please note, all staff is vaccinated and we do not require masks at this time.
- We comply with the CDC guidelines and do not mandate mask wearing in our store.
- All visits to the store must be by appointment only. Please book far in advance. We do not take same day appointments. All Clients must have an Appointment before coming in.
- Once customers arrive for their appointment, All Clients can ring the doorbell to let us know they have arrived. We may still be in an appointment and may ask that group depending on the appointment still going on to wait outside or may have them come in and wait in another section of the store. We may run a bit behind because we want to ensure everyone received the utmost attention and quality time.
- We allow up to 5 people including the bride as guests. Please contact us if there are any questions @ 302-213-9208. If you would like to bring in other people, feel free to use Zoom, FaceTime, or other video chat services to include them virtually.
- Brides are encouraged to make a Wishlist before their appointment and screenshot the dresses they like from our In-Store collection. Please have the screenshots readily available to help narrow down the selection of styles.
- If anyone has any symptoms of being sick please reschedule.
- If anyone arrives with symptoms, you will be respectfully asked to leave and reschedule. Thank you for understanding!
- Please note that we are booked far in advance. It may take 2 to 3 weeks for Bridal Appointments. All appointments are available for booking directly online on our website.
- All Bridal Appointments are one on one appointments and are 2 Hour Appointments.
- All other appointments are booked directly online and are to ensure fitting room space. All other appointments are not one on one appointments. Please note if you wanted a one on one appointment feel free to text us 302-213-9208 to clarify you are looking for that type of appointment for: Mothers, bridesmaids groups, prom, and flower girl.
Thank you so much for supporting our business, and following the appointment guidelines dictated above. As a family owned business we understand keenly the importance of health & safety. We have elderly family members living with us, and are taking every precaution to keep them and our customers healthy.
We truly love working with all of our brides in a timely fashion.
Please be patient with us if there is no immediate response. We do have extended hours to accommodate all of our clients.
Please do not hesitate to call or text us at (302) 213-9208 and we will provide additional information.
Please note we can make special arrangements upon request and weather permitting for concerned family members.
We look forward to helping you find your dream dress soon!
See you soon,